Wednesday

Dad T-Shirts

Easy no sew T-shirts for Father's day.
I was inspired by THIS post at A Girl With A Gluegun. Go look and come back, I'll wait. 
I changed it a little to make it even simpler.
I love dressing my children in holiday clothing, but think it is wasteful to buy clothing that they will probably only wear that one day. With this idea you can buy one in-expensive t-shirt and redecorate it until they grow out of it.
I started by printing out some letters which I then traced onto an old pair of black jeans.

I left a little bit of material on the edges to fold under.

Pinned and ironed on highest setting.
Removed pins and used hot glue all around the underside edges and glued to shirt.

And here they are!

The wiggly little bunch of them :)

We are ready for Father's day.
After Father's day is over the letters are coming off and some flags are next.



6 comments:

Beth said...

ADORABLE! Such a cute picture!

glor said...

What good looking boys you have and three of them, you are a busy mama. The shirts are adorable and your idea is amazing!! Especially using the old jeans. Storing in the memory bank for future use! Actually, I had better write this down, the memory isn't what it used to be. Have a wonderful, blessed weekend.

Tayebug said...

Those are so cute! My daughter and I are going to paint a t-shirt and put some of her hand prints on it. We saw it in another post and she cannot wait to do it.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

I feel the same way about holiday shirts! These are adorable! What a neat idea! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Jessa Irene - I'll be featuring your shirts tomorrow! Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks again for joining The Sunday Showcase! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Decor To Adore said...

This project made me heart go pitter pat. Well done.

Simple accents for crafts, bridal showers, baby showers, home, decor, or gifts:

Popular posts: