Thursday

Free Printable Autumn Banner

Fall is almost here so I created a fun free printable Fall Banner.


I printed them on scrapbook paper in "fallish" colors.

And they are pretty cute on plain white paper too.

Cut slightly larger backings from card stock using scrapbook edging scissors.

Just a drop of hot glue ate each of the corners to secure to backings.

And a thin bead of hot glue straight across the top to add ribbon.

And hung them from the cute cup hooks I have in my kitchen.


To Print:
To make your own (personal use only), click each of the photos below to expand them. And then click again on the expanded photo to magnify it. Then from the menu at the top of your browser select 'file', 'page setup', landscape and 'print'. If you have trouble, make sure you have fully magnified the photo and are printing as landscape. You can also try saving them to your paint program and then printing them or to your desk top and print as you normally would for a document or photo.

Happy creating!
















4 comments:

MJ said...

Very elegant looking. I finished up a burlap one this week, it only shows in another post pic but will posting soon. I love the paper and font that you chose. Really very classic. I would love this for New Years or Christmas...thanks for sharing.

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I think this is the prettiest banner I have seen.

the cape on the corner said...

looks gorgeous! thanks for the printables!

The Partiologist said...

Good Morning! I am having a fall coffee today and if I find time I would love to add this to my decor. I will be posting photos of my party on my blog and would love to feature the Banner and a link to your blog! Thanks! Kim

Simple accents for crafts, bridal showers, baby showers, home, decor, or gifts:

Popular posts: