Tuesday

4th of July cupcake w/ free printable wrappers

Blueberry cupcakes for the 4th of July!
Add caption

For the cupcakes:
I started with a regular yellow cake mix and added a handful of blueberries to bake into each.
Frosted with buttercream from 1 part butter, and 4 parts powdered sugar, thinned with a little water, and  'cornflower blue' wiltons gel food coloring. (I highly recommend using gel food coloring for frostings). I used a large star tip to apply the frosting. Waited for them to cool and then added some fun wrappers I made up.


To print the cupcake wrappers: Click on the photo below to expand it, and then right click print or select 'file' and 'print'. To avoid moisture from the cupcake seeping through you will want to print these on card stock or other thicker paper. (Personal use).


7 comments:

Jodie said...

These look adorable & delicious! Thanks for sharing! Love the printable (smiles)!

Warm Wishes,
Jodie

http://lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Fun cupcakes Jessa, the marshmallows are great:@)

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Jessa...

Ahhh...those are the most darling cupcakes, my friend! The pretty red, white, and blue wrappers just "make them"! Thanks for sharing the print out with us! I have used Wiltons colorings for years but have never tried the "gel" coloring. Wonder what is the difference? Anyway, your cupcakes turned out fabulous and I love the little star marshmellow that you added to the top! Too cute!

I just wanted to come by to say thank you for visiting my seaside tablescape yesterday! Loved your sweet note, my friend!

Warmest summery wishes,
Chari

bluedreamer27 said...

so cool...and they look so yummy too...

Finding Charm said...

This will say a lot about me. But I LOVE that the frosting covers the whole cupcake. Can't stand it when the frosting is chinsy. Go for it baby!

Anonymous said...

Love these. Thanks for sharing.

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Great printable! Adorable....

Simple accents for crafts, bridal showers, baby showers, home, decor, or gifts:

Popular posts: